Thursday, October 23, 2008

Nephews and Nieces

Can I tell you how much I love being an aunt! It's awesome!!! Granted "Lindsey" is quite hard to say. Most of Dave's kids have it now although it comes out sounding like "Winsy", but one of my favorite experiences was after one of our family trips to CA when Bryce was just little and we were walking through the airport and I keep hearing him saying "Wee wee!" and finally when I looked over at him he was smiling at me! I was wee-wee for awhile!

Here is Solena with their new kitty, Nike (fitting!)

Dave with Samantha and Kye. Sammy's only 3 weeks older, but she's about half a head taller!

I made the boys take this picture with me to show how tall they are both getting. Kobe is only 6 and Bryce turns 5 in a little over a month! I have high school students who are only a head taller than Kobe!



A good portion of my postings will in some way involve these kids since I enjoy spending much of my spare time with them!

1 comment:

Nathan said...

Linz,
THanks for being a faithful blogger. I appreciate the pictures since I am so far away. That and you are a great aunt (well, I guess that's not possible, since none of your brothers are grandparents yet, but some day you will be a great, great aunt.)