Thursday, October 23, 2008

The Dog and Cat

I must admit, when I moved in with my new roommates (Camille and Lindsey--yup, I live with another Lindsey) I was very hesitant for a couple reasons. One, I had never moved in with people I didn't know and two, they had a Great Dane (Potter) and a cat (Lucy). However, living with the animals has been quite fun. There are also times when Potter comes in handy. He's big enough to be intimidating if solicitors come to the door, but he's really just a baby. If he could he would totally be a lap dog. Lucy is fun too and cuddly when she wants to be. My favorite is that after she bites (which is mostly just putting her mouth around your arm or hand to play) she'll lick you just to remind you that she's only playing. It's pretty cute. Here are some pictures! By the way, Potter really enjoyed sleeping on my "bed" when we first moved to our new place. I didn't have one and so I slept on the floor for about a month and half. There were mornings when I woke up to Potter standing over me trying to see if I was awake and then would lay down next to me.





Suzie and Kye came to visit a couple weeks ago and Kye enjoyed meeting the dog too!


No comments: