Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Updates-- May and June

I know I've been absent in my updates.  So, here's my attempt to catch up!  Watch for the next couple days as I catch ya'll up!

Hitchin' a ride with Daddy!

At the end of May we got to celebrate with Dave and Sarah the blessing of new little Scarlett!  It's always fun having events like this because we all get together!


The Sellers crew (minus Brian and Nicole).

There are 3 babies on the Sellers side!  It'll be fun watching these three grow up together.
Callen (12 mo), Riley (8 mo), Scarlett (2 mo)
Check out how long Scarlett is!



 June!!

It was suck a fun month!  It was fun having a baby in the summer.  He had a lot of fun!

Swimming with the mama!
Riley got to go on his first plane ride!  I was so nervous to take him even though it's only an hour flight to Denver.  Well, he did awesome!  We had such a great time with my parents!  We played in the garden and with friends and just had a blast.  It was nice for me to have someone take care of me too! No cooking and more people to help hold Riley!

Enjoying a ride through the Denver Botanic Gardens
With Grandma and Grandpa at the Gardens

Watering plants with Granda
Enjoying a bath in the sink
We would FaceTime with Bryan every night.  It was always fun watching Riley react to seeing Bryan.  Zoom in to see his face.
At work with Grandma at the dentist while mom gets her teeth cleaned!
Riley's growing so much.  He's got the standing in the crib down!

Snuggles on daddy's birthday!





1 comment:

nurseonthego said...

Look at Riley grow! Looks like a fun summer. So glad I got to see you before it ended. Hope you have as much fun with a baby in the winter, too.