Shocker of all shockers....Bryan, who hates cats, surprised me for my birthday and we went and got a cat! Oh my goodness! We adopted a cute little 2 year old cat and named her Shadow and she's the best cat! She's so fun and has a fun personality. Best of all, she really likes to be around us which is delightful because Sage, my cat of 17 years who just passed away in October was kind of recluse...people didn't even know that there was a cat in the house. You can't say that about Shadow. She's so friendly and wants to snuggle. If your hand is available, she gets irritated if it's not petting her. She's also very vocal. If you say her name, she'll respond. She wouldn't be very good at hide and seek. It was quite annoying at first, but now it's kinda fun!




The other unique part about her is that she LIKES water. Weird. Most cats are supposed to run away, but she REALLY likes it. She'll sit on the edge of the tub while we shower waiting until we turn it off so she can jump in and watch the water. She'll be in there for 2 hours if we let her.
The other even cooler additions is that WE ARE PREGNANT!!! Yup, we're due to have a baby boy October 14th! I'm measuring (and so is he) big so maybe he'll come before that. I'm kinda hoping for the 11th because then his birthday will be 10/11/12.
 |
| It's a BOY! |
 |
| Profile! |
 |
| When we got to his arm, he totally flexed!! |
HA! I haven't been too sick. I was just a little during first trimester (especially during show week), but other than that it's just the normal aches and pains of growing a child! I don't have great belly pics, but here are some of my growing middle section.
 |
| April so I was 16 weeks along (Suzie was 7 1/2 months) |
 |
| Brandon Sellers' wedding. Hard to tell in the dress I was wearing. 24 weeks. |
 |
| Next day but a better picture of the belly. Don't mind the fact that my uncle Kory are reenacting our fight from earlier |
 |
| This is how we told my parents we were pregnant over Skype. Only when I was 12 weeks. :) |
So there's the news and excitement for us!!
3 comments:
I'm so happy to see tummy pictures! I love the dress you are wearing at the wedding. So cute!
Our boys will be so close! So happy for you to be a momma! Best job ever! And you are so cute with your pregnant belly. I should probably take more pics... but I tend to avoid the camera these days. :)
Linz - you are one beautiful preggo girly! Seriously! It does do my heart some good to see you so round! ;) I can't wait to meet your little buddy! I'm still just thrilled to the moon for you two! Big hugs!
Post a Comment