Saturday, September 29, 2012

The Belly

I know that when I have friends who are pregnant I always want to see the pictures of the growing belly.  Now that I have one of my own, I have all the feelings of not wanting pictures taken.  HOWEVER, I do think it's kinda fun to see the progression and I'd like to have it documented for my future little boy to see.  I know that these are the silly "take-a-picture-of-yourself-in-a-mirror" but at least it's something!

20 Weeks (last week of school) 
27 Weeks
33 Weeks (Bridal Shower in Denver)
34 Weeks
37 Weeks-- yup, it's massive...and so is he.  Estimating at 11lbs 4oz according to the ultrasound.  Belly measuring at 47cm!
I am scheduled for the c-section on Oct. 6th if he doesn't come out before then.  I'm not going beyond 39 weeks because he's so big!  We just can't wait for the little dude to make his appearance!

4 comments:

CL said...

Thanks Lindsey- so fun to see!!

nurseonthego said...

Wow-11lbs! Bless you and your sweet body over the next 2 weeks. Can't wait to see pics posted over the next few weeks!

Haley said...

Love the pictures! Only one week to go! We're praying for you and your little one. Can't wait to digitally meet him (that's so pathetic).

Amber and The Boys said...

OK, but you are all belly! Love it!