Monday, May 7, 2012

Fun in the Fall


Bryan has definitely expanded my horizons on extra-curricular activities.  Last summer he introduced me to.... FISHING!  I love it!  It's so much fun and I have my own rod and license and everything. I've caught a fish every time I've gone!
And....SHOOTING!  I have to admit, I was a little bit shy about this one.  I've been a couple times with singles wards but haven't ever really had too much desire to do this.  Well, on this morning I learned that my sweet kitty of 17 years, Sage, passed away.  I was heartbroken and crying and it was a really hard morning.  Bryan's dad was in town and they were already planning their shooting trip and they toted me along so that I wouldn't wallow around the house all day.  IT WAS GREAT!  I never thought that it would help me with my sadness.  They trained me so well and now I'm a pretty good shot!
 Here's another shooting adventure.  Bryan built the stand for the targets and it's awesome!
 My own Jack Bauer!
 We were out pretty late.  Here's Lindsey (my old roommate who also recently got married) and my targets!  Not too bad, huh?!
 Another old roommate of mine got married in August!  It was fun to be a part of it.
 Funny enough, her husband is Bryan's old roommate!  But...my husband can't keep a straight face!  Enlarge it if you dare!
 School started and it's great to have Bryan by my side!  Here's out homecoming parade.  We do our parade at night so it's a light show.  This picture doesn't show it well, but Bryan provided for transportation in his truck!
 And I shined the flashlights on the drama masks!
 We had another cool adventure with Nathan and Suzie's family!  We went to Timpanogos caves!  I had never been there before and it was so much fun!


 I love him!

Is anybody actually reading this??  I never know because no one ever comments.  So I'm just wondering if I'm the only one who ever looks at it.  I know it's partly my fault since I never update things, but it's my new goal!

2 comments:

The Smiths said...

Is this like when you write a really long paper in high school and you write, "Put 3 stars in the margins if you're reading this..." just to test the teacher?

Amber and The Boys said...

I am always reading...and wondering when in the world you guys are ever going to come over? We are open any Saturday evening in May. Any of those work for you?