I finally have decided to blog about my wedding. I'm thinking I'll break it in to a few parts so it's not so daunting! So, I bring to you WEDDING DAY at the temple! The first few are pictures we took at the temple a couple weeks before the wedding. We wanted to eliminate some of the time people would have to wait around. We got some cute pictures. Sorry about all the kissing...but what did you expect?!



Classic coming out of the temple. Are we happy or what?
Classic coming out of the temple picture!
This was the entire group who were able to be at the temple. It was awesome to have so many people there!
The parents:
My uncle had us do a twirling kiss. I like it because it shows my purple shoes!
This is the "friends" group. Due to the size of the sealing room we were not able to have all of our special friends there, but we were able to have some.
Me and my girls.
Bry's Guys:
The day was perfect. For being July it was not too hot. The sky was perfect and there was a slight breeze to keep things cooled off. The Manti temple was beautiful! As Bryan and I were driving down for the sealing, the first moment where my heart skipped a beat was when the temple came in to view. It just felt weird...like it wasn't really me and this wasn't really happening. Oh, but it did!
The Sellers side of the family:
This is my favorite picture from the temple. These are all our nieces and nephews. It's so cute. From left to right: Sydney (Nathan/Suzie), Solena, Samantha, Kobe, Bryce (Dave/Sarah), Kye (Nathan/Suzie), Jayden, Tori (Amy/Ben).


1 comment:
Your pictures are gorgeous! That was such a perfect day. I'm SOOOO glad I was there.
Post a Comment