Sunday, December 18, 2011

Wedding Part 3: Denver reception

After the wedding we spent a day at Lagoon!  It was so great to not have somewhere to be or plans to make or things to arrange.  It was just the two of us having fun!  THEN we headed off to Denver for another reception.  This one we had a little more elaborate.  It took place in the backyard of my parents house and we had it catered too.  It was very special to see how many people came.  Bryan's parents and sister (with family) all were able to make it out too.

Now time for pictures, in absolutely no particular order.

Getting ready!  This is my dress hanging in my parents bedroom in anticipation for us to get ready!

Bryan's sister, Amy, did my hair for the Denver and Moab reception.  She's so talented!



After the line and the cake-cutting, we had dancing!  Here's a little grouplet:  my parents, Suzie and Sydney, Sarah and Kobe!
The Father/Daughter dance. Bryan and I had our first dance together to "I See the Light" from Tangled.  Then I got to dance with my dad to "Unforgettable".
Bryan danced with his mom.
Just one shot of the awesome food!
The entry to the gardens.  So much purple!!!  I love it!
The cake cutting.  It was marvelous cake too and it was super special because it was made and decorated by a dear friend of ours, Peggy and her daughter and my earliest best friend Becky!  They were amazing to come to Denver for the occasion.
Kye loved the dancing segment.  This is he and Nathan dancing to "Billy Jean". Yes, we had Billy Jean play at our wedding....don't judge! :)
My uncle and one of our friends in CO decorated our walk way down to the "Serenity Garden".  Above there are grape vines and they wound these all up with lights.  It was amazing!  I think they had a little too much fun putting these up!
The family picture of all the Sellers' family.  It's from far away, but don't we look great!
I like this one of me and Bry!
My best friends in high school, Eboni and Erica showed up to the reception.  It was SO much fun to see them!!!  It has been way too long and it was truly amazing to have both of them come.  They stayed pretty much the entire time too!
I love this one of our rings!
Oh yeah....I married him!
This one is super sweet of Solena and Sammy.  They LOVE Bryan!  At one point Solena even told Bryan that she wanted to marry him and I remember her shouting "I LOVE YOU BRYAN" as we left their house one evening before we were even engaged!  So to have to two girls sitting close to us during the line was adorable.  This is Solena looking at Bryan when he caught her attention!  I love it!

One of my favorites!
Bryan and his mom.  She loves him so much.  They claim he's the favorite child.  I believe it!


I love this picture of Jayden and Tori with Sydeny!  It's so cute ( I think it's from the Utah one...)

The cake!


Seriously....how can you do the event justice?  It was amazing and wonderful!  Thanks to so many people for making it amazing!

1 comment:

Haley said...

I loved seeing all of these great photos! I love the one of you and your dad dancing. You are such a daddy's girl. :) The one of your whole family is great, as is the one with you and Bryan. Love it!