This is my principal. He always laughs about how I can get him to do things outside his comfort zone. Here he is on one of the kid's long boards. Yup, he knew I was taking the picture too!
This is my partner in crime, Angie. She's in charge of student council and I deal with them quite a bit. She and I hosted the talent show two years ago and dressed up as Gabriella and Sharpay from High School Musical. Then last year we dressed up as old ladies to host the Mr. Springville pageant. Good times. I have lots of fun with her!
Here's a portion of the drama guild getting all set for the parade. We didn't do much other than put glow sticks all over and walk around all crazy....cause we're drama kids!

Then they burn the "S". Our school is Springville and every year they have the tradition to burn it. I know we did it too at my high school (except we burnt an "E" for Eaglecrest!). Overall it was pretty fun despite the extra hours.
Oh, and our football team won 50-0. Good game. I love my job!
This is my partner in crime, Angie. She's in charge of student council and I deal with them quite a bit. She and I hosted the talent show two years ago and dressed up as Gabriella and Sharpay from High School Musical. Then last year we dressed up as old ladies to host the Mr. Springville pageant. Good times. I have lots of fun with her!
No comments:
Post a Comment