Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Family Reunion

Here goes a little taste of what was our awesome family reunion. All of us haven't been together in 4 years and so we took some time out to spend some time having some fun in Colorado. We started out doing an awesome bike ride through Glenwood Canyon. It was so much fun! There are so many pictures from this trip with all the different families. Here's one of my parents and me and Nicole. Brian wasn't able to make it for this part of the adventure so I got Nicole to myself!!

After Glenwood we headed up to the Lion's Den. We went hiking to Adams Falls by Grand Lake and then the next day went Kayaking!

Of course the time came for "Official Photo Session". We were able to get all sorts of shots with different sets of people. Here are the favorites that I have. Nathan actually has the more "official" ones.Yeah, then it was time for the 4 siblings. It's hard to get a real one. These are 2 of my favorites!

So much fun! It was so good to be all together and spend so much time with all my favorite people in the world.

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

That is so cool and I am so jealous.

Haley said...

What a fun week! I love that even CAMPING, Dave is rocking Lakers gear. Gag. :)