I have always had short hair. Much to my dismay I have had a difficult time growing out my hair. I've always had the shortest hair, but as I gathered with family this weekend, I was expremely proud of the fact that I HAVE THE LONGEST HAIR!! Woo hoo! Now, granted that is partly due to the fact that they are all cutting their hair and this title will probably only last for a short period of time, but I'd like to claim it proudly! To demonstrate I have provided a picture to show why this is such a big deal.

I am the cousin that is bald! See how pretty all my cousin's hair is? Even Jason has more hair than me!! So....here is the current look.
I know it's not a big deal or that Mari's hair is getting close, but humor me folks!
3 comments:
Melinda's hair might rival yours but since we weren't there I guess we don't count, huh? You have beautiful hair!!
I love the old pictures! That loft was the best ever! I sure do miss Silver Creek! And yes, you do have the longest hair!! Way to go. It only took 20 some odd years!
And the best part is you didn't have to use a towel to make it that long.
Post a Comment