Saturday, December 13, 2008

New Camera

On Halloween I dropped my camera and it broke. The good news is that I bought a new camera. I called Suzie to see what camera she had because I remember how much Nathan loved it and Suzie raves about the warranty! So I got it and started messing around with it and took this picture of our Christmas tree. How'd I do Nathan?

4 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is awesome..what camera is it?

Anonymous said...

a Canon Elph 1100

Nathan said...

Good work Linz. It looks great. I'm sure you are going to have a lot of fun with it. It is nice and compact, and takes fabulous pictures. Hope to see more of your photos.

Suzie said...

Linz! I'm thrilled that we have the same camera! I still can't work all the features it has. I'm telling you it is power-packed. Nathan gets jealous of my camera all the time even though we spent a bundle on his. I love the color accenting in this picture. Good work. It is a fun toy.