I have felt a longing for Nathan and Suzie to return from their foreign adventures now very strong. So, today while I was up at Dave and Sarah's I decided I'd try and put together a sort of salute to them! We all miss them and are excited for their return in just a month!!! Plus, it's a little ditty for them to see how big Dave's kids are getting. I don't have kids to update on so they get one from me. This is Sammy talking and she's only 3 weeks older than Kye so it's always fun to watch the different ways they grow. Anyway...this is to you and come home soon!!!
1 comment:
yea! I love it! Sammy is talking up a storm and she is about twice the height of Kye. He better get used to it...
Thanks linz. We can't wait to see you soon!
Post a Comment