Thank you for so many who were able to come to the show. Even if I didn't get a picture with you, thank you sooooo much! It truly means a lot to me. This is my home teacher, roommates Camille and Lindsey.

Old roommates: Emily, Ashley, Christina, me, Haley and her husband Ty!

Family! Brandon, Dan and Marian Sellers and mom and dad!

Dave and Sarah made it too!

Ever since I started doing shows my parents have a tradition of giving me a gift after the show. Something that usually represents the show. This year I got a barbie that looked like a flapper for the 20s theme and they chopped her hair because Millie had bobbed hair. Clever...so clever!

Kamarie Lindahl was able to come too!
2 comments:
That looks like a fun show! I wish I could have seen it!
Linz - You did so so so good! I am completely sad that we missed it. I wish that Scotty would perfect that beaming system...
I love the pictures of the show! Everything looks so professional! I loved the tights and tap shoes on the typewriter number! That is my kind of musical.
So we miss you and congrats again on the show. I can't wait to see the video. Who knows? Maybe we'll make it to the spring show!
Post a Comment