Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween

I love this time of year when everyone is posting Halloween pictures. I had a student ask me if I went Trick-or-Treating and he truly thought I would. Wow, do you think they think I'm a little immature or what?! I DID go trick or treating with Dave's kids and for those of you who check his blog, you'll probably see pictures of his kids on my blog more often than his! It was so fun with the kids. Sammy was really cute and excited. Solena eventually did, but she was pretty tired by the time we went out. She was very cuddly with me which I'll never complain about.
Notice Dave's costume. He is this every year. Fletch with the fro wig. So many people walked by him and said, "you can't wear that costume EVERY year!". It was pretty funny!


After Dave's I went home to put on a costume. I never know what to do, so I scrounged around my costume closet at the school and found this costume from "Secret Garden" last year. It fit and it matched and I said okay. There was a multi-ward party in a large equestrian arena in Payson and we went to it. It was pretty funny seeing all these singles ages 23-30+ in these crazy costumes. On the left is our really good friend Bryan then Camille and Lindsey (my roommates). They went to Hot Topic to get their costumes. They looked crazy!

1 comment:

Kent and Rolayne said...

Thanks for showing your costumes as well as Dave's family. It's a fun time of year to dress up. Camile and Lindsey look wild--you look regal.
Love ya,
Mom