Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Jazz Game

Every year Bryan and I get to go to a Jazz game and sit in prime seats!  One of his suppliers invites us to join them in the Lexus Club for dinner and the game.  This year we were right behind the stats table at center court!  It was AMAZING!  They played the Hornets and it was a way fun game!  
Milsap and the Bear as they were announcing the starting lineup!

Right next to the broadcasters. One is Matt Harpring who used to play.  I kept trying to look at their papers that they were writing on!

Coach Corbin!

Players getting ready.  At one point I think the Jazz had white players. :)

We were so close!!!!



The voice of the Jazz.  He is the one who talks in the stadium!  He was very focused!  It was so interesting watching the refs turn to them to show what fouls were on who!  He totally had to be paying attention!

I could have touched them!!

Post-game set up on the court

Dave and Sarah watched Riley while we went.  They could see us all the time.  Can you find us?  Top right corner!  If you close up you can see me trying to read the stats sheet in front of me!



1 comment:

Haley said...

What a fun night! I love how focused you both look in that screen shot. Very, very serious business.