Friday, January 11, 2013

Thanksgiving in Moab

This year we spent Thanksgiving in Moab with the McKinnon's.  Whenever we're there it is very relaxing a chill.  We're very spoiled because we've got lots of people who are wanting to hold Riley so we get a break.  In fact, we sometimes have to ask to hold him!  But it's always great.

Naturally, the parents always sleep with the baby!
 The McKinnon's renovated this room from a sort of storage place to the "cabin' with couches and comfy carpet and a big screen tv.  There's enough room for all of us to sit comfortably!  I had some good time reading and sleeping.  I think the book that I read then was "Peter and the Starcatchers" which I HIGHLY recommend!
 We went out to eat the day after Thanksgiving.  It was the first time we took Riley to a restaurant.  He's so snuggly!
 Amy (Bryan's sister) is so crafty!  She make these football beanies for Riley and Jayden!  Jay was so excited to have a matching hat as little Riley.
 We're so fun!  Riley's so lucky ;)


No comments: