Friday, January 11, 2013

Blessing Day!


On Nov 18th we were able to bless our sweet little boy.  It was a very special day.  It was also special because Riley was blessed in the same outfit that Bryan was blessed in when he was little.  He was so handsome!




It was great.  We had almost everyone from our families there.  All of Bryan's family was there:

Bo, Kelsey, Dad M, Mom M, Bryan, Riley, Lindsey, Amy
Tori, Jayden
And my family except for my dad and Brian and Nicole!

Suzie, Sydney, Nathan, Callen, Mom S, Bryan, Riley, Lindsey, Sarah, Dave
Kye, Samantha, Bryce, Solena, Kobe
The proud parents!!

The three generation picture!  (Bryan Douglas, Bryan Robert and Riley Bryan)


I don't have a whole lot of picture of me and my little guy so here's one.  I guess he's not so little.

Random picture:  Kobe's now 10 1/2 and I fit in his shoes!!
We had a great time!  We were able to have a luncheon with the families in the clubhouse in the subdivision next to us.  It was wonderful and I'm so glad so many were able to spend the special time with us!

No comments: