So, I'm a little nervous to post it because it's not perfect and I could have used more than two rehearsals, but this past week I was able to sing a song with our high school's jazz band. I sang Duke Ellington's "I Ain't Got Nothing but the Blues". It was a fun experience and I thought I'd share it with those people who I love. Remember...I did this with only 2 rehearsal's with the band. And I haven't sung in public in a long time! It was fun!
3 comments:
Sounds great to me Lindsey! The next American Idol :)
good work linz. I was waiting to hear the low rumble of jazz voice. I bet that was fun to work with them a little.
Loved it Linz! I miss singing with you! Ah, the good ol' days! :) I just love your voice! Glad you posted it!
Post a Comment