Monday, January 18, 2010
Birthday weekend and a little cootie!
Some of you may not know, but I love Orca's! Well, at the beginning of every semester I have my beginning drama students bring 3 items that describe themselves and I always demonstrate with 3 of my favorite. One is always an orca. This means that all my students know I love orca's. This year they made me a cake and brought it to me! It's pretty cool!
My other friends also decided to make an orca cake for my birthday party! They are a little more experienced in making them. Pretty cool, huh?!
This year for my birthday we decided to do something different. For those of you in my family you know we have lots of cootie parties. Well we pulled a birthday cootie party. Needless to say people were a little skeptical about the whole concept but it turned out to be a total success! Thanks to Nathan for the picture of the Cootie "under the sea" even though he sarcastically commented to me that Cooties are land animals!
We had to do it a little different since we can't fit a whole lot of card tables in our place so we just got some hard cover books and we rolled the dice there. It was SO much fun. People actually came up and thanked me for having a birthday! It was great!
Here's some of the group in action!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad Cootie was a success! Their drawing from my picture is actually somewhat decent.
That looks like an awesome party! I'm glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment