Monday, June 29, 2009

Kittens!

Dave and Sarah's cat, Nike, has been getting quite fat for a couple months now. We started assuming that she was pregnant in May. Well, Saturday night she went into labor! Sarah texted me around 11:45 that night and told me there were two already. I called her back and we talked on the phone for about an hour while I researched what to do for newborn kittens. The grand total was 6 kittens! Nike is a trooper and is turning into a natural mother! It's fun watching the kids with these sweet kittens. These pictures are of the kittens about 18 hours old! Dave, on the other hand, who was kind enough to give in to having a cat is not extremely thrilled at the prospect of now having 7!!! His name suggestions consist of Reebok and Adidas.






**Half way through the video you can hear Samantha say "Hi Windsey". She will say this to me about every 10 minutes once or twice. She then runs and tells Sarah that I'm there. It's fun being a celebrity at their house!

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

They are adorable..it makes me want one.

Nathan said...

I still think you should take one of the kitties. You know your roommates would be ok with it.