Friday, March 13, 2009

High School Assemblies

Otherwise known as "Public Humiliation"! I was asked by the student council to participate in "Turkey Soccer" today. Me and another one of my teacher friends played soccer in hoodies against two members of each class (sophomores, juniors and seniors). It was tough! You couldn't stand up straight because your feet and arms were in the arm slots of the hoodie. I got hit in the face with the ball once when I was the goalie and my shoe came off when I kicked and then landed on my head. I handed off my camera to my students so here are some pictures! Enjoy!

If you look close in this one you can see that I fell over! It's hard to get back up too! They also got my student teacher, Sarina, to participate in a cup relay! She's great and such a good sport! (She's in the white on the right).

1 comment: