Monday, March 30, 2009

Fun in the Sun!

It was a beautiful day this past Saturday and we packed it with a lot of fun activities! Our ward had a shooting activity in the morning out by Utah Lake. I shot about 6 different types of guns! Holy cow it was intense...and fun. I'm not a very good shot but I did hit my target a couple times. Behind me is my roommate, Lindsey.Then later that evening we went to the Hati Krishna Festival of Colors. There's this beautiful Indian temple in Spanish Fork and they have a festival of colors. They do these rituals and then at the end everyone gets this chalk like powder and we all throw it on each other. Camille and I raced to the temple (parking went for miles so we had to walk) and as we approached they did the count down. This picture is when they said go! There were thousands of people there. If anyone wants to go next year I would highly recommend it. It's so much fun!




2 comments:

Nathan said...

Nice glamour shots linz. Looks like it was fun. Thanks for sharing your pictures with me.

m@R(! said...

Fun! love the last picture. :) oh and you look natural with a gun. Why are you a teacher when you could be a cop?!?!