Thursday, June 24, 2010
Once again....classroom renovation!
Yet again, they are renovating my classroom. Our district was able to pass a budget to upgrade our old school (the current building is 40-50 years old) and one of the projects is to upgrade the performing arts wing. Last year I got new carpet and a new stage. This year I get a new ceiling (which was greatly needed), new curtain tracks and a new sound system! I'm totally excited! The choir and band room are being completely re-done, but my classroom is pretty cool as it is. Here are some of the pictures of it without a ceiling. It's dark, but that's because they had to shut off the power to the room since they were working on electrical. I hope it'll all be done for classes in August!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
that will be nice...you'll have to post pictures when it's all done.
Post a Comment