Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Graduation!

Today was graduation! It is always a fun experience for me. Yes, reading all the names takes an hour, but I love it! I get to see all the kids that I've had. Some of these kids I've had in my class all three years they've been in school. It's been truly difficult this week for me thinking about some of them leaving. I've grown so close to so many of them. Here are some of the pictures.

This is Greg and Keilani. They are two of my favorite students. They have spent more time with me and entertained me so much and they will be severely missed!!!!

Tom asked me at school the other day if I would hand him his diploma. I told him I wasn't the one who was assigned (thank goodness). So he found me afterwards and had me hand him his diploma.
These two have been in my classes (they're twins) for 3 years, but Caden has been a huge part of my tech theatre program. Emma has been in my drama 3 class this year. Caden is always carrying around my keys (they look like janitor's keys...I have 21 keys) and he made his own set of my keys using all the keys that we left in the lost and found that they were going to toss at the end of the year. He wore them at graduation...you can sort of see them in the picture.
I'm not the only one who has been crying. I've cried with the kids too. They are awesome!

1 comment:

Haley said...

What a fun day! They way your students ADORE you makes it obvious what a good teacher you are. Oh yeah and I'm SO jealous you and Christina will be co-workers next year. Don't forget me!!