Monday, April 19, 2010

I know it's because they love me, but....

So I took the day off on Friday to go on a camping trip with some friends (more on that to come), but while I was gone my students pulled a prank on me.....again. A few months ago, while I was not in my classroom they did this:Then on April Fools, a couple of my students had been planning on pulling off a prank for quite a few weeks. They even went and talked to the head of security at the school to see if he'd open the doors for them and he said yes! Here's what I came in to:There were 200+ balloons in there!

Then, on Friday, I had those same students in my class that pulled the April Fools joke. Again, I wasn't there and somehow the substitutes that are in my class don't ever try to stop these kids from doing these kinds of things! Plus, the head of security thinks it's funny.....but so do I. I just try not to give them too much of a reaction so that they don't KEEP doing it. So here it is:

They had 198 chairs stuffed in my office and all the shrubbery that I have on top of them. Fortunately I have students that help me clean it up!

No comments: