Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Student Comics

I truly love my job and all the students. I have a particularly funny student who draws comics. I was laughing at them the other day and she put me in one. I have to explain it first: I have a janitor-size ring of keys with a lanyard that I carry around all the time (keys to unlock the many rooms and cupboards I'm in charge of). Most of the time I'm holding them and swinging them around my hand. Also, one of my discipline techniques for keeping kids awake during class is with a spray bottle. I have just a little one that I pull out and give them a mist to wake up. It's much more effective than telling them to wake up and a little more embarrassing. Unfortunately I sometimes abuse the water bottle and get into battles with the students. I guess I've always had a thing for water fights...can I blame that on Grandpa A??? Anyway...hope that helps.

2 comments:

m@R(! said...

that is hilarious! i bet your the fun teacher all the kids love.

CL said...

Love it! Kids are the greatest!